A tip for Spring break: the exhibition “Operation North Sea 1944-45” broaching the battle of the Scheldt, an important but often forgotten phase of the Second World War. Experience the despair of war and the euphoria of liberation. Stand face to face with the Flak gun of HMS Roberts, a major item in the War Heritage Institute collections. The WHI curates the exhibition. The exhibition is open till Nov 7, 2021.
- Where: Seafront, Vismijnstraat 7, 8380 Zeebrugge
- Hours Spring break: every day from 10 a.m. till 5 p.m.
- February-March: each Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. till 5 p.m.
- During Easter break: every day from 10 a.m. till 5 p.m.
- Till November 7, 2021 !
- More info: www.seafront.be
“Operation North Sea 1944-45” is a joint operation between the War Heritage Institute, the Vlaams Instituut voor de Zee, Westtoer and Seafront, with financial support from the Flemish Government and the National Lottery.